HERP Conservation - Ghana
HERP Conservation – Ghana
Our mission is to undertake research, create awareness, mobilize response for important policy, build capacity and contribute expertise on the conservation of amphibians and other wildlife in Ghana and internationally. Our five main strategic objectives are:
1. Improve knowledge on amphibians and reptiles in Ghana and across West Africa through cutting edge research
2. Facilitate policy interventions relevant for amphibian and reptile conservation in Ghana and across West Africa
3. Instigate the adoption of conservation sensitive behaviors through innovative awareness raising programs among key stakeholders
4. Enhance in-country and regional capacity in amphibian and reptile conservation in Ghana and across West Africa
5. Implement practical on-the-ground science-based conservation intervention beneficial to biodiversity conservation in West Africa.
Looking to protect an area?
Do you work for an organization specializing in tropical land protection? Join our efforts to protect imperiled landscapes and stop species extinction.