Major Gifts Officer
Rainforest Trust seeks two Major Gift Officers who will be responsible for the cultivation, maintenance and growth of individual giving at assigned levels.
The responsibilities and duties for this position include:
- Defining and implementing coordinated strategy for cultivation and nurturing of individual donors at assigned levels to increase giving that meets organizational goals
- Implementing approach and strategy to cultivate and retain major donors to increase revenue in line with organization’s goals
- Building relationships with donors and creating opportunities to expand giving
- Coordinating with data to ensure proper use and updates to eTapestry
- Supporting execution of special donor events including dinners and trips
- Supporting the development of annual departmental strategy and goals
- Representing Rainforest Trust in meetings and at events with donors
- Writing as needed for development activities and campaigns
- Coordinating with other Rainforest Trust teams (Conservation, Communications) as needed to ensure on-time project delivery
- Additional duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years experience.
Please include a cover letter stating your interest to work for Rainforest Trust, your salary aspirations, any specific job requirements, and your resume. Cover letters without salary aspirations will not be considered.
How To Apply:
Please send applications to jobs@RainforestTrust.org. Include a cover letter stating your interest to work for Rainforest Trust, your salary aspirations, any specific job requirements, and your resume. Cover letters without salary aspirations will not be considered.