Human Resource and Recruiting Officer
Rainforest Trust and international conservation organization in Warrenton, VA seeks a talented Human Resource Recruiting Officer to join its team. This position reports to the CFO.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead and coordinate recruitment efforts for all employees, including writing job descriptions, placing job ads, selection of applicants, etc.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive on-boarding process.
- Develop and implement measurable appraisal system.
- Recommends, evaluates, and participates in staff development.
- Develop and implement organizational human resource trainings.
- Create and maintain salary ranges for current and new positions to ensure salaries are competitive.
- Updates and maintains employee data, as well as a variety of confidential and sensitive records and files.
- Maintain and revise the company’s handbook on policies and procedures to remain in compliance with state and federal law.
- Recommend new policies, approaches, and procedures within best practices for a growing organization.
- Administrative duties and record keeping.
The successful candidate will have:
- BA or MA in human resources.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in recruiting and human resources.
- A thorough knowledge of employment law.
- Highly organized with ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply:
Please send applications to jobs@RainforestTrust.org. Include a cover letter stating your interest in working for Rainforest Trust, your salary aspirations, any specific job requirements, writing samples and your resume. Cover letters without salary aspirations will not be considered.
In the administration of its employment policies and practices, Rainforest Trust does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, personal appearance, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, matriculation, political affiliation or genetic information.