and Win a Year’s Supply of Chocolate!
Calling all lovers of chocolate and elephants — this giveaway is for you!
In addition to saving an acre for every entry, Endangered Species Chocolate will be matching any additional donations, meaning your gift has four times the impact! We will also be announcing two prize winners per week who will receive a “swag” box, filled with goodies from Rainforest Trust and delicious and sustainable Endangered Species Chocolate!
* One year’s supply of chocolate equals 144 3oz. bars.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and zip code below. Email must be unique and can only be entered once. We will be notifying winners via email, so please add Rainforest Trust and Endangered Species Chocolate to your address list!
- If you would like additional entries, choose a donation amount.
- We will choose two winners each week for our “swag” boxes, and one grand prize winner to be announced on World Elephant Day (Sunday, August 12, 2018).
- The contest will run between Endangered Species Day (Friday, May 18th, 2018) and World Elephant Day (Sunday, August 12th, 2018).
- Must have a valid U.S. address to enter (no P.O. Boxes)
Your information will not be shared or sold.
View the Official Contest Rules here.
For extra entries, you can choose to make a donation to elephant conservation, saving additional acres of rainforest:
- A $10 donation = 100 extra entries (and 20 additional acres saved).
- A $20 donation = 200 extra entries (and 40 additional acres saved).
- A $30 donation = 350 extra entries (and 60 additional acres saved).
- A $50 donation = 600 extra entries (and 100 additional acres saved).
- A $100 donation = 1,200 extra entries (and 200 additional acres saved).
Rainforest Trust does not sell or share donor information with other organizations.
— 100% of Your Project Gift Funds Conservation Action —
Our unique, cost-effective conservation model for protecting endangered species has been implemented successfully for 30 years. Protection requires swift action, and we implement scientifically based conservation plans that are not only timely, but also resilient and sustainable. With your support, we work tirelessly to permanently protect rainforests and other vital habitats throughout the world.